Friday, September 21, 2012

For several years I was a poster and then moderator for 'Spirit Cam' on justintv . com. The site owner was a man from England who said he was a 'spirit medium'.
He seemed normal, humble, and had typical English humor, so I, and the many rest came to believe him.
He never showed a reason to disbelieve him, and we, the cyber group grew close. In fact some of us are still cyber friends.
His purpose for the site was to teach people, to educate them in spirit matters.
He succeeded. He asked for nothing, he only gave all of himself.

His wife, a very straightforward woman and their daughter, as well as their son (adults) would also post, and appear on the broadcast.

A number of the members who became moderators had ongoing, interesting experiences of their own. I entered extremely skeptical, but seeing how much fun the site was I remained.

Eventually, I had to admit to myself that I had, in real life, seen a spirit of a child, an eight year old little girl who was killed when a dumpster fell on her at the dance studio where I took my two young children for ballet classes, crushing her as she, on order by her alcoholic mother was trying to take out the trash.
Back then dumpsters were metal and had off balance roll bars for loading onto the trucks.
Sherice had to pull herself up onto the bar to open the door and put in the trash.
That day it rolled over onto her.
She died there a little later after two of the town's worst doctors arrived to the scene.

Disqus